Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys. I cannot solve this by myself. So I wanna ask in this great forum. My ASA firewall is connected to the VPN concentrator throug the ASA interface. I call the interface "DMZ". I have two insides interfaces and one interface to the internet on ...

Roger Base by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using ASA 5505 version 8.2(1) with base license,Inside Host unlimited license and 3 Vlans. We have bought new ASA with Security Plus License as a backup.My question is can I restore Back up from old ASA with version 8.2(1) to new ASA wi...

I have a CISCO1921 router and I am trying to NAT an internal server to one of my unused public IP addresses (I have a /28 from my provider)   This server needs to have a range of UDP ports open to the internet and accessible from the outside to a sin...

i want  site 2 site  vpn   between  two sites   on  cisco  ASA 5510 Firewall.One  ASA has  already  one  site 2 site  vpn  configured. please guide  me  what  to  do  for  configurations.Regards,Saroj

Dear experts, I got a production firewall (Cisco Pix 515e 6.3(1)) and I have got to configure to allow outside access to a server (SSH only).The LAN server is 10.0.5.200.The outside IP address is a.b.c.d. (should I use the FW outside interface IP add...

I will be upgrading a number of firewalls from 8.2(5) and 6.4(5) to 8.4(2) and 6.4(9). Will all of my current configurations be lost? I seem to remember that port forwarding acted different in the updated iOS. Will the forwarded ports and 1:1 NAT set...

Hi everyoneHope you could help me with this.I installed a few month ago an ASA 5515-X with Prime Security, so far I manage to configure the Prime Security using my Firefox Browser. but today I´m not able to access it. The page load partially, I´m abl...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card