Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,ASA is configured as DHCP to allow IP to users.When i  sh dhcpd binding it shows all the IP assigned by the ASA.Once i reboot the ASA and dosh dhcpd bindingit does not show any IP assigned previously even though i can ping those IP.IS thi...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two ASA-5510 in failover.I have configured the Management Interfaces, connected to a separate VLAN, thinking that the IP address of this Interface is tied to the "physical unity.That is: Primary has allways 192.168.0.1 and Secondary has allways 192.1...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On my network, I have an ASA 5510 with this configuration :                    WWW                         |                         |                    ISP Bridge                         |                         |          (outside Interface...

infocis13 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We picked up a strange problem on the FWSM . DNS Queries sent to UDP 53 for the DNS services hosted on a Linux server failed to work .DNS INSPECT on the Firewalls had to be turned off & DNS tests were fired again to get this working .  Is this a know...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card