Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have an ASA5520 firewall all works fine. However every now and then when we configure changes on the firewall (or sometimes enter the ASDM programme and come back out) we find that the option for 'enableing inbound VPN to bypass interface a...

Hi Everyone,Working with Home lab setup and  ping from ASA works on and off.ASA is connected to Router.ASA1# ping 4.2.2.2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 4.2.2.2, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!Success rate is 100 percent (5...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   I am having ASA 5520 in Active Standby failover configuration . I want to know if I can upgrade it from 8.4.6 to 9.1.2 using the zero downtime upgrade process mentioned on cisco site . Below is the process : Upgrade an Active/Standby Fai...

tusharp81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure the 5505 to support multicasting using dense mode. According to all documentation I've found it seems that I should use the 'ip pim dense-mode' command to enable DM. However, this command doesn't seem to exist on the router...

joda by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently trying to set up a remote ASA.  I gave it an IP address, set an ssh password (default PIX username) and verified connectivity.  Then I left the site.Now at the new site, I upgraded to 9.x and can't SSH to it anymore.  That's when I rea...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card