Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We have the asa 5510 v 8.2- We are now migrating to the 5515- I had a few questions in hopes someone out there can help me understand this:We have a 5515 Sec Plus firewall- Is this the same as the 5515-X? I see nothing in the sh ver that indicates th...

bsoth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have both a 5510 and a 5505, and they are both running the security plus licenses. At this time, the 5510 is connected to our primary (and much faster) ISP connection. We also have a DSL connection available that I could connect to the 5505....

Rob Royse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys. I cannot solve this by myself. So I wanna ask in this great forum. My ASA firewall is connected to the VPN concentrator throug the ASA interface. I call the interface "DMZ". I have two insides interfaces and one interface to the internet on ...

Roger Base by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are using ASA 5505 version 8.2(1) with base license,Inside Host unlimited license and 3 Vlans. We have bought new ASA with Security Plus License as a backup.My question is can I restore Back up from old ASA with version 8.2(1) to new ASA wi...

I have a CISCO1921 router and I am trying to NAT an internal server to one of my unused public IP addresses (I have a /28 from my provider)   This server needs to have a range of UDP ports open to the internet and accessible from the outside to a sin...

i want  site 2 site  vpn   between  two sites   on  cisco  ASA 5510 Firewall.One  ASA has  already  one  site 2 site  vpn  configured. please guide  me  what  to  do  for  configurations.Regards,Saroj

Dear experts, I got a production firewall (Cisco Pix 515e 6.3(1)) and I have got to configure to allow outside access to a server (SSH only).The LAN server is 10.0.5.200.The outside IP address is a.b.c.d. (should I use the FW outside interface IP add...

Hello All,So I have an ASA 5505 that was working fine up until our gateway supplier changed it's firewall and where it was connected. Anyway since then we get an error saying "failed to locate egress interface" and i'm not sure why.Below is a sanitis...