Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Am replacing the Pix 515E firewall with a ASA 5515 firewall. When givingthe below commands:nat-controlglobal (dmz) 1 interfacenat (inside) 1 10.1.11.0 255.255.255.0static (inside,dmz) 172.19.176.91 10.1.11.41 netmask 255.255.255.255static (inside,...

Hello everyone-I have an ASA-5585-SSP-10 that I have subinterfaces and VLANs created on. I used this ASA to firewall the vlans downstream on our Catalyst 4k's. Most all of my interfaces have specific ACLs in for the necessary traffic and all is good....

I have a Cisco CGR 2010 router running CGR2010-UNIVERSALK9-M, Version 15.2(3)T. I have been unable to locate the SCADA signatures mentioned here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps10967/ps10977/whitepaper_c11-696141.pdfWhen I load ...

I keep getting the following syslog messages on my ASA5545:NAT/PAT pool exhausted. Unable to create connectionLU allocate xlate failedI read some other discussions that this may be a bug, but I want to make sure.sh memoryFree memory:        492880080...

Hi,I have an IPS4270 appliance (IPS4270-20-K9) in IDS mode. I am getting continuous triggers on the TCP Hijack signature and the attacker is always the proxy server. with the target of various external addresses and 1 specific internal address hostin...

I am using a Cisco 2821 with IOS 12.4(22)YB8.  I have a pretty simple ZBF setup.  All TCP, UDP, and ICMP from the internal LAN is inspected to the Internet.  My problem is with my IP phone, which connects to an Asterisk Server on the Internet.  I can...

Has anybody tested the Poison Ivy RAT against the Cisco IDS/IPS?  I have an XP workstation inside a network that is currently connected to a Pioson Ivy server listening on the default port 3460.  Doing nothing fancy...no special traffic hiding, didn'...

Hi All,Requirement : To analyse the RTP packets in voice traffic on Firewall.Problem: I have cisco 5550 firewall. I am mirroing Inside interface traffic on one switch and capturing RTP and singaling traffic. Here on Inside interface I can capture RTP...