Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Netflow on ASA

Hi,I have an ASA 5520 Software Version 8.0(4). In order to implement netflow on it I need to upgrade ASA software (the version should be at least 8.2.1). But I also want existing config to work properly without any changes in commands syntax. Which v...

H all, I noticed that in the latest ASDM version there is a new tab titled 'Not Used'. Selecting this opens a new window with all the unused objects currently on the ASA, furthermore they are automatically ticked ready for deletion, all you have to d...

doylepaul by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone please review my config and let me know if this is a decent setup for a fiewall for home use?Cisco1841#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 3558 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA VPN license

I have little bit confuse how to define cisco VPN client license.  My asa 5505 has below license.   Does my license only allow 2 clientless VPN concurrent connection and 25 anyconnect client user concurrent connection ? Licensed features for this pla...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA is 5505 8.4(4)1 and 5515 8.6(1)2I setup a 5505 and 5515 SSL anyconnect VPN.  When the client computer try to connect through https:\\x.x.x.x.  It prompt and check up ActiveX and Java, After that It requests to install Cisco AnyConnect Secure M...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I've been trying to enable stateful firewall rules on this router and it won't accept the ip inspect command. Is there a licence or IOS version that I'm missing or feature that I need to activate?router#sh verCisco IOS Software, C860 Softwar...

moebiusnz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I really could use some assistence in regards to a ASA 5510 and a 2811 Router. I have working internet, but Access lists are killing me, I am just not quite able to wrap my head around them. First off let me say what I want to do. I want the ...

Resolved! New DMZ in FWSM

Hi Freinds,we have two FWSMs on 6509 boxes, inside secuirty level is 100, outside is zero one dmz has security level  zero i want to create another dmz ..could someone explain me the steps to create dmz in FWSM i am not expert on FWSM also the new DM...

I am new to the world of ASA's and I am trying to figure out when I do a sh asp drop I get this output Frame drop:  Invalid UDP Length (invalid-udp-length)                                      1  Flow is denied by configured rule (...

bryanrobh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In  ASA transparent mode, Why it is necessary to keep management ip in the same subnet to that of connected network?what if I keep management ip in diffrent subnet than that of connected network?If I do so does the traffic move through the asa and wh...

vijay1926 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I know that the Cisco ASA Transparent Mode implementation requires a management IP Address in order to pass traffic:"For IPv4, a management IP address is required for both management traffic and for traffic to passthrough the adaptive security ...

phmazzoni by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am pix-515e is running 100% right now.  can you someone please help me? i already disabled dns, netbios h.323 ras on the global-policy. however, the cpu still at 100%fw1# show proc cpu-usage sorted non-zeroPC         Thread       5Sec     1Min     ...

matt0424 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes