Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 887 behind my ISP modem.Is setup a inbound NAT-rule to router the 3389-port to a server.How can i setup the firewall to allow only ip address i've added in the rule?Below you''l find my configuration:version 12.4no service padservic...

Hey all,We are currently having an ASA setup as a NAT to translate outside IPs to our internal LAN IPs which is all working fine.However our city council has a printer which sends a job through to an IP address which can no longer be accessed due to ...

Jamie Joh by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I want help for below issue, does it mean i have problem with my isp, because my customer complain from disconnecting in service or no service ?ASA-E#  show asp dropFrame drop:  Invalid TCP Length (invalid-tcp-hdr-length)                          ...

Looks like we are on software version 9.1(1) and device manager version 7.1(1) 52. I looked on the Cisco downloads/support site and it looks like there is a new release for both software and device manager versions. New release for software vers...

We're trying to decipher/improve a network infrastructure which we've inherited from a previous admin who could best be described as "keen, but with a complete disregard for documentation" Whilst this is ongoing, we need to permit remote access for a...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card