Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site to site VPN configured. It was working fine until today. Packet tracer says ALLOW all the way through flow creation. However, I cannot ping the devices (where I COULD yesterday). I'm at a loss. To me this indicates a change elsewhere. A...

Hi all,Can anyone explain what is more secure when addressing the outside interface of a firewall in a network diagram?1st option:                             ISP router:                                interface 1 (connected to the internet).        ...

I'm currently using an FWSM and we are migrating to the ASA with 9.1 code. The nat is WAY different and I have some questions:1)  To do a PAT to the outside, is it just object network TEST123 subnet x.x.x.0 255.255.255.0nat (inside,outside) dynamic <...

Hello everyoneI am having some problems trying to set up a simple one-to-one NAT between a public IP and a DMZ server. I've spent a number of hours staring at this problem and I'm hoping one of you can spot whatever I have missed.The ASA has 4 interf...

HiMy background is Wintel servers, but thought I should get to grips with some Cisco networking so brought a second hand ASA 5505 from eBay for home to play with. When it arrived the previous config had not been cleaned down and there was a password ...

thomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card