Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,How can I increase the sesion timeout for SSH. Looks like I am limited to 60 minutes. Is there a way to increase this?Thank youAP-ASA-5520(config)# ssh timeout ?configure mode commands/options:  <1-60>  Idle time in minutes after which a ssh sessi...

Resolved! ACL- Inverse Mask

Hello, I have a server with IP address 172.22.94.224/22 and an ACL statement in one of the ASAs as follows "access-list 145 permit ip 172.22.94.224 0.0.0.31 any" I got confused by the inverse mask address(0.0.0.31) and I would like some clarification...

Hello,I would like to pull a report for the last 24 hours of all external connection attempts to our ASA.  I went into Monitoring via the ASMD (7.1) and changed the logging level to "Informational" however I do not see anything coming in it only seem...

Hey Guys,I'm having problems getting something to work. First off, let me give you the topology and the configs:Config R1Vlan Database:VLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- --------------...

Hello,I have a ASA5520 setup in my test environment, 0/0 is the internet interface ( with static IP ) , the other 3 interfaces having other servers / acces points / switches connected. Yesterday morning , all of a sudden ( after not even logging to t...

Resolved! ISE AD group issue

Dear Team,I am going to deploy cisco ISE (1.2) at one of our customer sites.I am able to join the ISE with Active directory and users are able to authenticate with their Domain login ID.Problem:-  I am not able to retrieve/See the acitve directory gr...

r.kumar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the only way to build a anomaley detection knowlege base is put IPS in learning mode for a time like 72 hours or is there any file or resource to download? I mean KB file and put into sensor something like that. Anomaley Detection Knowledge Base page...

Hi all, We have recently adquired an ASA 5585-X SSP20 with a CX20 module. I have configure the management interface for both (ASA and module) but if i try to access the module from the ASA i got:  "Card in slot 1 did not respond to session request". ...

josecsoto by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is a 2 part question...How many split tunnel VPN's can a ASA5510 handle?What are the necessary commands/steps to setting one up?I have not done this in a while and I want to make I don't mess it up.thanks                  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card