Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to access an external URL using public IP, which is successful. From that web page we have a link used to view files, when clicked it redirects to an FTP server and fails to open the file. When bypassing the ASA it works. Access rules ...

Ramkumar P by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I have  a hub and spoke network with PKI based security.  My question is , during normal operations , after certificates after been issued and the spoke routers have SA associations set up, are  there any more  communications with the CA server? A...

mikik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dearswe buy 2 cisco ASA 5555-x with IPS module. when i write show module in each ASA.ASA1:Mod Card Type                                    Model              Serial No.--- -------------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------...

Can anyone please help on this? I am trying to enable policy on ASA in order to redirect traffic from a computer to cx for enabling restricted internet browsing/url filtering on that computer. But as soon as I enable the rule, the Intenret on that co...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have just bought an ASA 5505 for my home.  Currently I have just a WiFi router from the ISP (Virgin Broadband Fibre), but I aim to put this into modem mode and put onto the outside of the ASA.Once I have done that I need to enable WiFi again,...

Resolved! start ips module

Hi,I have shutdown the sensor to check to some latency issues,But now i want to start it ,when i am entering ip address ,usrename , password its not allowing connect.via asdmwe are using aip-ssm20 module

Hi,what is the best practice to protect the WAN Interface (Dialer Interface) on ISR Router from common attacks or ip spoofing. I read about creating an ACL to include all internal ip ranges but want to get your feedback on what is best to do. Also wi...

I have a working site-to-site IPsec VPN (created with the ASDM wizard), where the remote hosts come into our network through the range 172.16.203.0/24, and they can access some hosts in our local DMZ at addresses 172.168.1.74.But, I don't have a good...

I have ASA 5520 running 8.3.2 with the following interfaces. All that I need is the best practice so that host in each network can communicate to other networks vise-versa. I want the networks to communicate bidirectional to each other. And the users...

eudechime by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ASA ran an upgrade of the config. I ended up with a few things I am not understanding.object network obj_any subnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0object network obj_any-01 subnet 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0object network obj-0.0.0.0 host 0.0.0.0object network obj_any-02 su...

guys:ASA firewall ios version 9.0 pc1--(inside)-----ASA-----(outside)----pc2i want  pc1 and pc2  can  ping  each  each other, and  can   Visit each other .if  like a router, do not use nat .   how can i do ??If you can give me some configurationthank...