Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Inside to Outside can ping no problemOutside to Inside CANNOT ping host.Requirement is for outside host to be able to access inisde host.   (tcp / icmp, etc)I am missing something on the firewall.Relevant configs attached.Thanks for any assistance.

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone explain how the licences are used.basically if I have 10 hosts connected does this mean they will be fine or does it mean 1 host can have 10 connections to outside addresses and the rest of the hosts cant connect to anything.thanks

mickyq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a very simple (so I thought) requirement, which I want to solve with ZBF. Although it seems simple, I can't get it to work with Cisco IOS Zone-Based Firewalling (ZBF).The requirement is to simply filter HTTP-requests to a certain server....

hi,to implemantation failover on ASA 5510 need to use the same model with 5510 with same IPS module also same license. my question is;1. can i use the same license on 8.2 for both unit?2. what type of license need to use for failover? example, Securi...

Resolved! ASA 5520 issue

Hi last week in our company we made some changes in our internet firewall, after changing IP address throught ASDM it was stuck for a while so, i took console access but it didn't dispaly anything so restarted it after restarting surprisingly it went...

This is the first Cisco router that I have tried to program, I am trying to setup a static route from an specific ip address from the public internet to access an IIS server on the inside network behind the firewall, the public address is 97.64.214.2...

dbushue01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In one of my networking classes we working on designing a small data center. First here is the preliminary design:As you can see in the diagram the networks will be seperated into 4 different VLANs. On the Cisco ASA SSL VPN will be configured s...