Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

hii just connected to PIX to networkips that i have assigned to pix, servers also exist in that subnet.suddenlty i noticed servers are not getting proper reply cannot access them properly.at end i notice that interface that was connected to pix ip we...

Once in a while, it becomes necessary to troubleshoot network activity and the packets' journey through the IPS.Is there a simple way to completely ignore an IP address?This question pertains to the asa 5585 with the IPS module and IME v7.1(6)E...

wgorman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ips license of cisco asa and one of them i has been used but i dont know which one has been used so how could i know which one used, what is the validity period and how could i update license if required please try to provide me each and eve...

hi all;dose the ISE support the  guest self-service , we are planning to broadcast Guest SSID , this SSID will redirect the Guest for self-service page to enter his mobile number , then the guest will click on subnet button , after that the ISE will ...

Hello,I have high cpu load on ASA 5520, I'm supposing there is burst traffic (even though I do not have many interface overrun errors). How can I detect burst traffic ? I've tryied to use a netflow collector but I could configure on ASA a timeout rat...

Resolved! router's security

is there a way to point which pc cellphone or any gadgets accessed a linksys router trhu wire or wifi even if its IPs are set to automatic?---Posted by WebUser Betong Lim from Cisco Support Community App

Working on a Pix with a pretty vanilla configuration.  It is a 515e with a failover only license and from what I understand if I disable failover it should be configurable and usable during a migration (with the caveat that it will reboot every 24 ho...

mumbles202 by Level 5
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco wizards,I'm having an issue with my NAT exemption on some ASA 5515-Xs running 8.6.There is one rule for nat exemption that is taking internet-bound traffic and sending it back out the inside interface.nat (inside,any) source static any any d...

tnplenary by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Does a router require a Firewall license in order to apply an ACL in the inward direction on an outside interface?  I have a router which I use to NAT our internal network and I want to apply a simple ACL to block unwanted access to the router ...