Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I cant ssh to inside interface access of ASA5505 firewall wihile ASDM and telnet are working. I have opened SSH access along with telnet and ASDM.I can ssh to outside interface. Its very wied problem that SSH on inside interface is not working.B...

mehmoodch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this is probably an easy question for most..It seems that my exchange server or a client on my network has been compromised and my exchange server or an outlook client being used to send spam. Our IP has landed on a couple blacklists. In an attempt t...

alter-sol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to preserve the source port for UDP packets that use a PAT pool?Here is what I need:The client (1.1.1.1) sends a UDP packet from port 5060 to port 5060 on our external 2.2.2.2. This packet is port forwarded to our internal server 10.10...

scain by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to everyone,Does anyone know which is the difference between the commands below?ip address outside 81.81.81.190 255.255.255.240 global (outside) 1 81.81.81.179Which from two ip addresses is the public ip of PIX? Which ip uses PIX to outside?The PI...

Hello,I have problem with Cisco ASDM proxy settings. I need to connect directly without proxy. I turned off proxy in Java settings and also in Internet explorer, but ASDM is still connecting via proxy. I didn't find any proxy settings in ASDM. Any su...

dcom_2009 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I've got a new ASA 5512-X, ASA 9.1(2), ASDM 7.1(3)It seems impossible to define NAT, so I can reach a mail server behind the firewall. My configuration is shown below. From inside out, no problems. But reaching the mail server on 192.168.0.2...

miles0001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card