Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I don't have much experience yet with ASAs but I thought the int vlan command should be available? It's an ASA 5512-X with IOS 8.6(1)2, should I upgrade to the newest 9 version? Also, there are rj45 interfaces and SFP interfaces which are numbered Gi...

Hello everyoneI setup the ASA nice in my lab after i test the config for outside in (dhcp y static ip) but after I installed and configure with the public IP address I can't go outside or cominicate using inter vlan-routing but I can ping and access ...

All,I've got a situation with Facetime and iPhone 4. The problem is that a user from the inside on our corp wireless can initiate a facetime session with someone outside of our network with no problems. The same user can't call a user on the inside o...

We are seeing rate limit drops on a  new internet ethernet connection. I can't seem to find an explanation  that does not have Qos in the reason for the rate limit drops. Here is what we see on a ASA 5520 running 8.3.Interface GigabitEthernet1/2 "out...

Hi AllI am hoping someone is able to help me with the following, I have checked the Cisco site to no avail.We have a requirement to disable H323 inspection on a set of access-list  on the Cisco ASA firewall for a video conferencing solution however t...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5505 DMZ Vlan

I have a base license and created a DMZ vlan 3.Problem I have is I cannot communicate between my networks and I cannot get to the outside on vlan 3 (DMZ)Ethernet0/0 outsideEthernet0/1 inside Computer 1  10.200.1.248Ethernet0/2 DMZ Computer 2 172.16.1...

Hi!I am probably doing something remarkably dumb...I just can't seem to fix it.I packed up the 5505, plugged everything in, got an IP (the 5505 responds to ping) but I get a timeout when trying 192.168.1.1/admin. I tried using W7/IE and Chrome book/C...

Good day.Today, i've noticed strange issue, while configuring nat in ASA 8.4I've local router (ip - 10.0.102.2) - which is connected to ASA (locainside - 10.0.102.1). Asa is connected to ISP (outside - 172.16.1.2)interface Ethernet0/0 switchport acce...