Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI'm running version 7.2(5)GD. Trying to remove the url-server for websense and when I do, I get the following error: Please remove url-block command before removing url-serverThe url-block commands are removed and still doesn't let me remvoe the...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Perhaps I'm missing it but is there a way to find the serial number of a NAC device while in CLI? - IE Show Version on a router.I have not been able to find the serial in the GUI and I don't want to travel to get it. I'm assuming the only way is to v...

I have recently upgraded our ASA to version 8.4(6) but after upgradation i have noticed that Netflow stats are not showing in our tool. I have rediscovered device in tool but still problem persist. I dont know whether issue is with config. ASA config...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning to implement a ipv6 network , and i have an ASA 5510 with ios version 9.1, ILL is connected on the outside interface with ipv4 ip (124.125.111.2/30).So my first task is to allow inside ipv6 network (2001:abc:abc::/64) to communic...

Hi,Iam using ASA5510 and I want to configure my ASA to work with 2 ISP ( one with HTTP/HTTPS traffic - the second for all rest of traffic )I know this is not a supported configuration but there is some workaround like i read on this post :https://sup...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have just configured one of the interfaces (gig0/1)on asa 5585 with an ip address 10.58.1.1 /24.There is a laptop connected to this interface gig0/1 with ip 10.58.1.100 /24 and for some strange reason the laptop is unable to ping the asa interf...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need Configuration of this topologyAt Outside Router int f0/0 ip add 10.1.1.2 255.255.255.0At Inside Router int f0/0 ip add 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0At ASA int e0 ip add 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0int e1 ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0I want NAT from i...

Hi guys,I have to change an old NAT config into the 8.4(2) version. i read Cisco migration Docs n everything but still im kind of confused. it'd be nice if someone can help me with this example:OLD Config:nat-control!nat (vlan12) 0 access-list No_Nat...

smehrnia by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Just curious why Cisco's ASA doesn't support PBRs(route-maps) for next hop manipulation?  Also, why is its WCCP implementation is so limited that it can only redirect wccp traffic on the ingress where the source and wccp device is on the s...

Hello,I am preparing a zbfw design with 400+ ISR/ASR remote  routers, Flexvpn and 1 vrf.  Each router has a tunnel for visitors and another tunnel for normal users. Config below. In the documentation, I read "All interfaces in a zone must belong to t...

Hi Everyone,I was reading this from cisco live--Configuring layer 7 inspection1.Create a Layer 7 class map to identify traffic by matching criteria specific to applications:  2.Create a Layer 7 policy map to defend against Application Layer attacks b...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card