Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,User is able to open up webpage from PC.But it just shows connection as connecting and just sits there.sh conn shows TCP outside 71.x.x.x:443 X 192.168.50.24:59983, idle 0:00:19, bytes 6067, flags UIOTCP outside 71.x.x.x:443 X 192.168.50....

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been reading the forums for two days and tried many of the solutions and haven't had any luck.I'm sure I have extra stuff in there now, from trying so many different approaches.I have an inside network of 192.168.0.0, 255.255.252.0 and an outsid...

Resolved! Object-group

hello, I have an object grou created and need to add a host to the object group.  If I add the line in the object group will it remove all other hosts upon saving?Or will it just add the host?  I seem to remember old OS' would remove all other items ...

Hi All,           I am not so familliar with 8.6 code and I am trying to give an outside host access to another host in the DMZ. I have have a NAT set for the host in the DMZ and in the ACL on the outside interface, i have used the local IP(192.168.x...

I have a asa 5505, thats been working fine for a  year and today it stopped working.   I can't ping from any interface  and none of my client can get out to the internet.   Not sure what happened. I can cant ping from the asa to any outside ip addres...

Hi,I have two Palo Alto firewalls connected to 2 x 4900M switches. I have assigned a /29 subnet (Vlan 100) for FW handoff and assigned IPs from this range to these devices.I need to connect the management ports of the FWs too onto the switches. Can I...

Hi guys, I have an issue here hopefully you can point me in the right direction.We have a router (dmz_int172.x.x.4) on our DMZ network that has a VPN to a remote site. On that remote site is a system (int_172.17.x.x) we access using telnet, port 23.C...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card