Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone explain to me why the below access-list does not work? I've been staring at this a while but can't figure it out, I can't telnet in even though I have allowed the tcp traffic:Extended IP access list NO_TELNET   10 permit tcp host 10.0....

What is Difference Between Static and Dynamic ACL.What is know is.Static ACL are like Standard & Extended that are permanent stored.Dynamic ACL are used to allow user to access Device using Telenor or SSH and then that ACL is activated for certain pe...

helpmeplz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello support community,I'm looking for some assistance in configuring ASA and Squid proxy. I have tried bunch of diferent ways to get this working to no avail. Here is the configuration i'm using, and it doesn't see to be working. Do you have any wo...

can any one tel me that is it possible to restrict the access of a cisco anyconnect client based on its location. for example one guy is on vacation out of the country and tries to access the cooperate network, however until now he can access until a...

Hi, just a quick question about best practices for an ASA5520. I'm currently running a pair of these as internal firewall for my organization, and have about 750 rules dictating traffic. A lot of the rules are for individual ports to specific server(...

Hi,We have a requirement to do the following nat on Internet facing ASA,for inbound traffic from internet towards local lan servers.Our ASA is running ver 8.2(2)210.18.171.24 --> 201.203.22.50 ( private ip 10.96.10.95 & 10.96.10.90 , both on tcp/21 p...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA QoS Priority

Hey,i have one question!i established VPN between 2 sites allowing VOIP thru the tunnelmy internet speed is 4Mbpsi want to give priority for VOIP and E-mail (SMTP,POP3) during congestion while dropping other packetsdoes my Configuration fit my scenar...

mohdkadie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Trying to trace the path going via the ASA  in Multi context Active active Mode.Need to check the port connection between 2 serversServer A is connected to switch 1Server B is connected to Switch 3Here is topologySw1    Sw2   ASA   Sw3ASA...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I was going through the release notes on cisco website of ASA 8.4.6 and ASDM 7.1.3 but I just can not find a definitly answer: if ASDM 7.1.3 can run with 8.4.6?If there is a page to answer me, please just point me there...Thanks,/S

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes