Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i plan to install an AIP-SSC-5 card on my 5505 and would like to know if there's any other hardware, software or RAM required?i've found that 5505 just needs to run IOS 8.2 with url below:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps60...

I have several users in a local aaa setup.  Logging in works, but i have to enter ENABLE to get into enable mode, and then just reenter my login password.Using the local database is there a way to log right into Enable mode from the command line?

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,i need lil advise ... we got two new asa with ips and licenses... as in x series it is software module except 5585x.... i have a guide on how to setup ip, upload image for ips send traffic etc etc... as ips can be setup diff ways n flavors li...

Hi.I have small question.If I run'reload in 1:00 noconfirm 'Does it mean, that I can make any config changes. And if I don't run 'wr mem', it reload with old config aftrer one hour?Is there any limitation running commands, i.e. can I safely make fail...

Mokeev.tel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have a backup server, which should backup the router configuration files securely for a list of routers. My colleagues applied this in Juniper but unfortunately am unable to figure it out on Cisco routers. The requirement is as follows: I ...

mjtabbara by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi there...I am really hoping someone can shed some light on a way to get past this issues below.I have an ASA5512-X with ASA 8.6(1)2For the outside, I have 2 of the NIC ports configured as 'redundant' with multiple subinterfaces, each with their own...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card