Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

ASA-X High Availability

Hi, a colleague tells me the new ASA range can support Active/Active failover where you can have both devices in a pair passing traffic through the same context.This seems quite a radical advancement so I just wanted to make sure this is correct befo...

robward by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN access-list

folks,i have a problem with my vpn client not connecting to other corporate vpn server, I have a INBOUND access-list on my router which is permitting only the below access-list. When i remove the below access-list from the interface remote vpn works ...

Cisco ASA connection dropping

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 - 50 VPN edition.  I have baffling network issues that I have not been able to pinpoint and I recently started to think it may have something to do with my ASA.  I'm a network administrator and I have a Cisco ASA 5505 in my ho...

rjmarker1 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Port forwarding problem

Hello all, looking for some assistance.I am simply trying to grant RDP access from the outside Internet to an internal host -- 10.0.11.254 -- on the inside-2 network. The config below is edited, but I think I have all the relevant pieces in there.Tha...

henry9876 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC 4.7.2 OOB SNMP issues

Hello,I am setting up a NAC CAM and CAS 4.7.2 OOB setup in a test environment (NAC failover for CAM and CAS), and I am seeing some strange SNMP issues.  I am testing with a 3750 switch (12.2(53)SE1) using SNMP v2 and v3 since v3 and accessing the swi...

mduling by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Query on ASA and ASDM

Hi,I have object-group created on ASA box which is not showing in ASDM, here are the version of ASA and ASDM. I have tried to refresh " ASDM  with runing configuration on the device"  on ASDM toolCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4...

Set clock on AIP-SSC-5

How are you supposed to set the clock on the AIP-SSC-5 module?There doesn't seem to be any way to set the clock manually, you have to use NTP. The problem is that the module refuses to set the clock if the time it gets through NTP is more than 1000 s...

bredell by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

port redirection in asa

Hi all, I am practicing some stuff in asa. I have a host on outside network(a router) which IP is 172.16.1.2. My inside host is 10.1.10.2. Now i just want to achieve this1) From inside host, when i telnet 200.2.2.2 on port 2200, it should be redirect...

Jonn cos by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers