Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,I have a server with IP address 10.10.10.10/24. I have two ISPs and their public IP address subnets are 1.1.1.0/25 and 2.2.2.0/25. The gateways are ASA 8.0 and ASA 8.4.I am getting rid of the 1.1.1.0/25 ISP. However I will need the Interne...

Resolved! bootvar

Hi guys, I would like to tell the asa exactly which file to use for the configuration when booting up. is the start up config file hidden? I would like to set the config file variable but I can't seem to find the actual file show bootvarBOOT variable...

Anyone have guidelines for right sizing an ASA for a branch office?  I'm planning to use an ASA for a new branch office with approximatey 200 users.  The ASA will only be used for Internet access (Comcast ~50mbps Internet circuit), a few site-to-site...

david by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA rpf-check DROP

Hi,Since a day ago or so I managed to somehow break all my forwarded ports. The error is "rpf-check", as if the packet would take a different way out but I fail to see how that could be the case. Can anyone share som insight in this?# my ext-ip and i...

3moloz123 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,I've got a ASA 5550 firewall interface failover issue.Please take a look at the attached file.when I shut down the inside interface Gi 1/1 of the left firewall(Active firewall),It failed to failover.but when I shut down the Gi 1/12 of ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card