Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I've used cisco for some time now, and are realy happe with it, but there is one thing i need to get a hang of..Traffic from one vlan going out to internet, and traffic comming back...All i see is traffic comming from 1 ip out on internett going to m...

Hi friends,i have a public ip 78.93.110.101 and i mapped with two ports 30000 & 30001 for accessing SAP application from outside of our network (Remote desktop is working)access-list 101 extended permit tcp any host 78.93.110.101 eq 30000access-list ...

Hi,I have open port#5666  on my firewall between my 2 server. one is in my inside netwrork & one is in my DMZ.I trid to telnet via port but its goes disconnect.Please let me know how to trace where it blocking.Is there is any way to ping IP with port...

milan_ver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members,I have a ASA5510 firewall running IOS version 7.0(8). I have base licensed installed on this devices. I want to upgrade its IOS from 7.0(8) to higher version so that i can use SSL VPN Anyconnect feature. I want to know few details like.1. ...

What is the issue on that? please advise me.ciscoasa# sh interface | i errors        0 input errors, 0 CRC, 0 frame, 0 overrun, 0 ignored, 0 abort        0 output errors, 0 collisions, 0 interface resets        43940 input errors, 43940 CRC, 0 frame,...

aung.htwe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Got a strange problem I'm seeing on Cisco ASA firewalls.Scenario: Clients can access the Internet via PAT on ASA.Clients are on Wireless, they can happily surf the Internet connected to one APIssue is when they ROAM, they can roam get same IP...

Is it possible for an 5505 ASA to be in transparent mode such as ethernet0/0 outside, ethernet 0/1 inside, and use ethernet 0/2 for syslog only on a seperate network other than the one that 0/0 and 0/1 is using.  The tranparent part being on a 192.16...