Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dual ISP Natting

Hi , I have a scenario in which I have  some Public servers Inside my LAN. These Public servers are Statically  Translated on firewall with the IP assigned from ISP-1 (Reliance). WEb server 192.168.1.1 translated to 191.1.1.1 Mail SERVER 192.168.1.2...

Hi,I've tried to read up on Google, etc., about this, but I haven't found a solution. Here's my basic setup:Computer A:     IP- 192.168.0.3     Mask- 255.255.252.0     Gateway- 192.168.0.2Computer B:     IP- 192.168.4.3     Mask- 255.255.252.0     Ga...

gamercoar by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco ASA running 8.4(3) which we have setup with a Cisco ACS 5.3 server. We've got the attribute 25 mapping working, but there are some instances where I would like the group policy sent in the class attribute 25 to be overridden by the...

We have been running the Cisco Botnet fliters for some time now and we are seeing thousands of dropped packets all pointing to backplane1.janrainbackplane.com, port 443 on a wide variety of ip addresses. I can find no information within the other...

mrrlg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, The thread title makes this sound like a big post but it's not.  If my router has say., 193 VTY lines as a maximum, but by default running-config has only a portion of those mentioned, should I set any configs I do on all lines, or just on th...

cluovpemb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a problem in FWSM where the following happens:- I have 2 instances called fW01 and fw02.- When I create an interface in the same VLAN in the 2 instances, the NAT does not work.Upgraded the FWSM version 2.3 to 4.1 to try to fix this pro...

I have password management configured on our 5520 for VPN users, and it is prompting and allowing me to change passwords.... however it seems the password change seems to not be replicating to AD.  I am able to access network resources using the old ...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card