Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day,I would ask if it is possible to do NAT between two Interfaces on the same device?The problem is that I need access from my inside lan to the management interface on the ASA. We will not manage the ASA over the inside interface.This is my cu...

MaDe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,i am so confused about the new changes from de command lines in ASA ver 7.2 to 8.6in some cases i've found some tools to translate NAT, for example:global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 0 access-list NONAT nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0....

tgut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got an ASA 5505 with the standard 256MB memory.  I recently upgrade from 8.2.5 to 8.4.4, and converted over the NAT rules.  Problem is, I'm now running very low on memory (RAM):ASA5505# sh memFree memory:          21776768 bytes ( 8%)Used memory:    ...

hello,I have a misanderstand about management interface configuration in cluster. So I have a cluster asa 5515X with management interface. i Would like to be able to connect to any of the member of my cluster on management interface, so i would like ...

fcorfdir by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Skype Access

Currently we are using a proxy for internet access with an ASA 5525 on the gateway.We've started getting a number of requests for Skype access and after much research found that our proxy can't deal with it and neither can the ASA, so its either open...

jonhill by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI need you valuable suggestions for the below scenariowe are having a site 2 site vpn between ourself and client, our range is 10.4.0.0/16 to 10.33.1.0/24(client) vpn is up and running, we are having a different brach site (10.3.0.0/16) and we ...

customer has 8.0.5 and does not want to upgrade but is changing all ip addresses. Only giving me console access. I can see no easy way to do this because if I do a no name  to change a name then the ASA changes the reference say a ...

whanson by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card