Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a customer that has a ASA 5525-x reporting only 4g flash memory rather than 8g has anyone seen a 4g version of the 5525 or is the IOS reporting incorrectly the size,  as it seems to be embedded on these units as a USB disk ...

Resolved! Shared VLAN FWSM

Hello All,We run a 6500 with an FWSM with about 10 virtual contexts. Within these virtual contexts we have a "shared" vlan. Basically I have added an interface to each context that is in the same network. This way using route statements I can communi...

We have two ISP entry points (two separate networks, no BGP for the WAN IP's) on our network connected by an MPLS cloud.(Teh Internets) <--> [Edge Router A] <--> [ASA 5510 A] <--> [Layer 3 Core Switch w/hosts A] <--> [MPLS Router A]  <--> [MPLS Route...

hi,I am trying to access my firewall using ASDM but it is giving me an error 'Certificate Validation Failure'I have manually set a clock on the firewall to match with the machine from where I am trying to access FW using ASDMASA ve...

Dear all,I explain my problem; sorry if I have to write a lot of configuration An Antivirus Server (10.80.3.9) need to reach and need to be reachable from some network connected to a VSS. The AV is behind the BackEnd Firewall (ASA). I attach a simple...

Hi!I am having a problem with a ASA 5505. The users on the inside cannot access internet for the most of the time. When i looked over the configuration and tried a few changes i got out to internet about 5 seconds every 30 minute or so. Very strange....

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a 5525 that has not been deployed to production yet so we're using it in the lab.  I want to lab some upgrades from 8.2 to 8.6 for some customers but the 5525 comes loaded with 8.6.  Would there be any problem with reimaging the 5525 wi...