Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,I Have a problem here.We deploy a citrix, and i need set no timeout for especific traffic.So, i create this configuration:show access-list TimeOutCitrixaccess-list TimeOutCitrix; 7 elementsaccess-list TimeOutCitrix line 1 extended permit i...

I have several machines behind this firewall. Each machine has it's own outside static IP and i've setup a NAT for each machine to their outside IP.Everything is working great, EXCEPT, from behind the firewall, I can't browse my own websites that I a...

I have an ASA with some Anyconnect Premium Peers licenses.  I would like to setup another ASA so that the two ASAs are in Active/Standy mode.  Do I need to purchase Anyconnect licenses for the new ASA?  Do I need to purchase any license to enable the...

Hi all,I'm configuring a 5505 for a remote office.  Until they are assigned a static ip by the provider I will have to use the providers dhcp address. How do I construct an access list for the outside interface using the external address if I don't k...

jcalero by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with an ASA 5520 and I need to set up  SFTP on port 22 how do I configure this within the ASDM 6.2 us OS version 8.2.2.  please help I hae outside and inside ip's just haven't a clue on how to configure it.                  

We have a PIX 501 that is in a remote office and is connected to a PIX 515. The remote office can access all network resources without an issue. The PIX 501 however cannot access the Internet. We used to use a proxy server for Internet access on the ...

ubergeek1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i want that all my Vlan defined on Switch can access dedicated Management interface of ASA. I can only access only from VLAN 1 and not from other vlans.  (attached is a small scheme)  When try, from any vlans, to ping interface Management of ...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA running 8.2 what command would I use to achieve the same this is from an ASA running 8.4nat (inside,outside) source static LA_OFFICE_INTERNAL_NET LA_OFFICE_INTERNAL_NET destination static MKTX_INTERNAL_NETWORKS MKTX_INTERNAL_NETWORKS de...

jcalero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN user login

Hi,How to stop simultaneous remote VPN user logins, which are authenticate through AD/LDAP.Thanks and Regards,Asa

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card