Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Deploying an RODC in a Perimeter Network

We need to deploy a RODC in a perimeter network and allow replication via IPsec through our ASA from the DC.  Was wondering if anyone here has done this and if so could you share with me what worked and didn't work.  We are using several Microsoft do...

jamesfick by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 trunk

Hi All,I have an issue that's giving me fits.  I have an ASA 5505 that I'm trying to set up a guest network on.  I've configured an interface as a trunk and allowed the 2 vlans but I'm not getting any layer 3 to it.  The switch connected to it is a 3...

markedavis by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site-to-site VPN One way access?

HiWe have a Cisco ASA 5510 at our main office that makes connection with a 5505 at our other office using site to site VPN. (works)Now for the qeustion,we want to access our other office from the main office but we wont want them to have access to ou...

ASA 5510 and IPS SSM-10

We have just installed a new DS-3 and with my SSM  set to Auto I get 38 Down and 21 Up, and when I set it to not inspect I get 40 Down and 35 Up. I saw some time back where somone found a bug, but I was curious if this is the case now. Currently I am...

ddevecka by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! which Cisco ASA model to choose?

Hello,Please which Cisco ASA model can you advise for the following requirement?-proactive defense threats-Monitor activity and network application traffic and VPN flexible-Multifunction security server- Network administration, management of bandwidt...

germain85 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP stops when upgrading from ASA from 8.4.1 to 8.4(2)8 w/ out config change? Why?

I have to be missiong something small in my config.If I upgrade my ASA 5510 which I am routing and NATing off of, from 8.4.1 to 8.4.2.8, SIP stops. All phones go dead.If I roll bck to 8.4.1, SIP comes up.,... Go bck to 8.4(2)8 nd SIP goes down.....  ...

jazzeyb by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC Layer 3 OOB Real IP Gateway

i am deploying NAC as layer 3 OOB Real IP Gateway using ACL. i have a problem that Agent doesn't try to communicate with CAS untrusted interfacei enabled logging on the Switch and i found that NAC agent sends udp requests to its default gw (interface...

Resolved! ASA Dynamic Routing and Static NAT

Hi,I have a ASA5510 with 2 internal interfaces (inside1 and inside2 same security level) configured with OSPF for dynamic routing with 2 routers to corporate subnets. I have a server in a private subnet that needs to be accessed from Internet. So sta...

Chuan Liu by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers