Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PAT on ASA 5510

The old syntax that I am much more familiar with has been deprecated.  On older IOS it would have been something like static (inside,outside) tcp 209.114.146.122 14033 192.168.30.69 1433 netmask 255.255.255.255     Plus an extended ACL to allow the t...

Hey Guys-I just had some questions pertaining to the differences between commands that appear to be performing the same function.  Can you let me know if one command is more preferred over the other and what the difference is.  I'd really appreciate ...

Resolved! ZBF and VRF

Hello, I'v got simple config, like thisip vrf LINE rd 65000:1zone security LINEinterface GigabitEthernet0/1.206 description -=LINE_UPLINK_ISP=- encapsulation dot1Q 206 ip vrf forwarding LINE zone-member security LINE ip address 195.23x.x.182 255.255....

Resolved! ASA Crash

hello all:our asa crach some times between 2 to 5  crach in the day and it rebbot automatiquelyhere join the show crashinfoif anyone has any idea please post.for my side i can't understand what is the probleme.regards.

Hi, I have got an ASA and a Pix. The ASA is working fine and now I want to create a standby functions with  PIX and  wants the HSRP type of functionality between ASA and PIX. I read the document related with this one, which says the model as well as ...

I am upgrading a pair of 5510's in active/standby mode. Currently they both have 7.2(3). What is the upgrade path I need to take to do this correctly. I need to upgrade to 8.2(4). Can i just upgrade to 8.0(2) then upgrade straight to 8.2(4) from ther...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card