Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Failover PIX

HiI got PIX 525 with failover. Due to power issue one Unit was offline for a while. During this time couple of changes was done on the Firewall.Which Unit becomes active when I plug the Firewall unit which was offline for a while now. Each Unit has 4...

samuel_M9 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Real Basic Question

I inherited the security positon at the company I am at now. I have cleaned up the configs on the ASA that I am working on from the last person but the only problem is that I cannot remove his account from the ASA. Is this not the right command:- cle...

stonnet72 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA-4-41900

Hi all,This is one that's come up in the Community before, but none seem to fit my scenario.I'm getting these errors at regular intervals. The source IPs are from my pair of F5 BigIP LTMs that are directly connected off the DMZ interface.Sep 01 2011 ...

aeryilmaz by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAT issue with ASA

The outside IP on an asa is 1.1.1.1/32 and we are using PAT for inside hosts to connect to the internet and all is working.The ISP is also routing 2.2.2.2 to 1.1.1.1, and we have a 1 to 1 static for an inside host to that IP address, the traffic arrr...

Resolved! Firewall ACL bypass doubt

Hi, all,I have a doubt about firewall interface ACL bypass, I understand stand that when traffic is initiated from inside to an outside server, the firewall will create a flow entry and bypass ACL check on outside interface, how about the other way a...

ASA url filtering with WSA?

Hello,We will be deploying an ASA at a remote site and need internet access to leave from that site.  We have a WSA at our HQ and were wondering if the newer versions of code allow integration between the WSA and ASA using URL filtering.  Thank you!

ecornwell by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

strange asa connections

we have two ASA5520 running in FT on asa803-k8 code. I am seeing the below connections in 'show conn' , i have never seen this format before, what does the 0.0.0.0 mean with the real ip next to it in paranthesis? we have other connections that look n...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers