Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Easy VPN GRE

Hi folks,My routers at two  different sites are connected through GRE tunnels. I want to configure  IPSec over it, but throug easy vpn server and client setup. Is it  possible???? Apparently the most reasonable configuration for the mentioned  scenar...

My understanding is for insight to outside we need global and NAT, and for outside to inside we need static and ACL, is that right guys? Traffic goes to high to low, I'm just start working with 5505 recently.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone A...

On the ASA, an inbound access-list controls traffic coming into an interface, aka ingress traffic.So if I have an Internet-facing interface (outside) with security 0, and I wanted to control inbound traffic through this interface to internal hosts (o...

I have 2 sites. HQ and Colo. I want to deploy BGP at both sites and announce the same IPV4 space and AS number at both sites. Behind the BGP routers I want to put one ASA at each site and run them as active/standby. I have a layer 2 connection betwee...

plavine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,My outside interface on ASA firewall suddenly came down:Interface Ethernet0/0 "outside", is down, line protocol is downcould someone help me with the posible reasons that could cause this? I am remotely connected to it.Thanks so much.

yasaman64 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Could someone help me with this issue:5 Jun 22 2012 10:07:48 305013 50.96.132.209    Asymmetric NAT rules matched for forward and reverse flows; Connection for icmp src outside2:68.153.135.201 dst fwinside:54.92.134.220 (type 8, code 0...

yasaman64 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I would like to know what are the major differences between firewall and router since a router can also configure accesslists to protect the internal network. One difference i know is that a router is not stateful hence you need to specify yo...

donnie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are helping a client move from PIX 525 to ASA 5585-X, SSP10. This is a production environment and very critical migration. Has someone done this and could provide a step-by-step procedure. What are the gotchas which we should be aware off?Thanks f...

Resolved! ASA 5520 -CSC10-K9

Hello everybody,i've a problem with the Base License Activation Code. I have an ASA 5520 CSC10-K9. I registered the bundled License with the PAK and the SN of the CSC I got the Activation Key for Basic License and the Eval for PLUS.if i enter the Cod...