Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

According to Cisco dumentation (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa81/config/guide/mpc.html), the ASA is equipped with two default class-mapsclass-map inspection_default match default-inspection-trafficandclass-map class-default match an...

I just recently took over here and was trying to gain access to the two sensors we have in the environment.  I was able to log into one, but when I tried to login to the second sensor, it gave me a strange error (see screenshot).  Im using the Cisco ...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA5505 configured with internal network as 192.168.15.0  and default gateway 192.168.15.1From the inside network, i'm able to access internet and able to ping all website (enabled ping).   and all internel  network devices can ping each other...

mmuthiah72 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PAT ASA 5520

Hi guys,I have to configure a Cisco ASA 5520. The goal is to forward the traffic arriving to the port 400 of the OUTSIDE interface to the port 22 of a server behind the INTERNAL interface (Ip 192.168.1.1). So far quite easy... at least on every firew...

Dear All,              Today i received FWSM from cisco (RMA), I need to configure it as standby unit for existing FWSM active/standby setup.IOS on RMAed FWSM is 2.3.4 and  cisco VSS supports FWSM IOS 4.0.4 and later.My issue is, I cannot access FWSM...

Resolved! Easy VPN

Dears,Diagram,Branch LAN | | R1----------------------R2---------------------R3I am trying to establish a VPN connection from Branch LAN (R1) to R2 acting as a Easy VPN server, R1 is doing PAT for the branch users to go on the internet and for accessi...

Hello!I have the following question:SSL certificates are going to expire soon on my NAC Mgr, Srv and NGS. So after I'll generate new CSRs will the existing certficates still be valid and used?All systems are in production, and I don't have any testin...

Im working on configureing an SSM40 on a 5520. I want all traffic entering and leaving the network to be scanned before being passed to the ASA. My question is when Im setting the sensor up under the traffic allocation tabdose selecting the Global po...

Given that I have same topology as shown in Internet Edge Cisco IPS Design Best Practices  and basically inserting 4270 Appliance into an INLINE mode. Core and Distribution Switch  = Layer-3 routed linksDistribution Switch and ASA = Layer-2 access po...

After the Upgrade I have some trouble to setup my needed configuration. I have 2 active Interfaces:private 10.10.10.15/24public 176.xxx.xxx.15/24I want that the hosts inside the private LAN can reach the Internet and I'm using ASDM for configuration....

viper2005 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card