Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to get some sort of IDS box for my lab to work on while I study.  Any recomendations? At my workplace we use SSM modules in our 5540's but we dont have nay in a lab environemnt and I really dont think they would appreciate me flipping sw...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi @ all,hope you guys can help me. Did not found anything refering to this on the search.Situation: On a Customer Site we have a Cisco ASA5510 in routed mode, and we have 2 networks which are both routed fine.The Customer has one device+ on lets say...

Guys can someone plz tell me what is the difference between using subinterface and physical interface for example if i have four DMZ and i take ether1 and then subdivide them in four and trunk it to the swicth (with port channel).....

HI,I have ASA 5510 with CSC-SSM-10 ASA 5510 IOS version- 8.4.2 and CSC-SSM-10 IOS version 6.6.1162.Web  filtering is working fine with respective to my configuration.From yesterday morning, i was facing issue with the sites like gmail, webmail.After ...

Dear all, I configured NME-IPS-K9 with Cisco Router 2811 and I use IDM to access to IPS then, I saw the graph on Dashboard for CPU, Memory, & Load  graph show CUP usage: CPU1 used 2% and CPU2 used 100%. I wonder why it shows two CPU? what is CPU1 bel...

phy_sarem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys ,i have started managing a asa 5510 firewall which is already having c2s tunnels , the problem i am facing is they are configured as "crypto map"i have attached sample config . , i am finding it difficult to understand the parameters used ...

An ACL has been applied on the inside interface to of the ASA 8.4 but it is not working. The aim of this list to allow only a few host for outside access and deny rest of the hosts for outside access. The syntex of the access list is access-list ACL-...

rehan_uet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,I have one server-A(windows 2008) installed one application called"host front" which gives athentication to connect Linux(mainframe console)server(SERVER B).These 2 servers are bihind the firewall.If one  internal user ...