Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I understand the following statement allows outgoing traffic from the inside network to translate to the asa inside interface address when it passes through the asa but does it also mean that traffic from networks connected to other interfaces...

donnie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I am new to Cisco products. We have currently got a Netgear FVX538 running in front of a few servers. We currently have 2 ranges of IP addresses provided to us on 2 separate subnets. We configured the netgear box with the first IP addresses of e...

Resolved! query on PAT

Hi all,I have a asa with 2 interfaces, both connected to private networks.For the statement below, does it mean that outbound traffic frm the inside network of the asa will be translated to the asa inside interface when it passes through the asa? glo...

donnie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,here is example of ZFW setup in IOS 2800 router. Bellow are error messages i am getting and router config. Wondering why i am getting "...due to  Invalid Segment with ip ident 0" error message? Should it be just a dropping session because of the Z...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS ACL Help

Hello,On a 2821 Router with 15.1(3)T1I have an IPSec VPN and NAT configured.  Return traffic from an internal NAT host seems to be blocked by the WAN inbound ACL. What is the proper way to allow return traffic from the Internet for this internat NAT ...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're planning the upgrade from 8.2 to 8.4, which I understand has NAT and ACL changes.  I've read the migration guide at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa83/upgrading/migrating.pdf My understanding is that the upgrade procedure ...

Guys,Can you help me,I am confuse about why Cisco ASA Transparant can't support QoS, Do transparant ASA don't traverse traffic with QoS tagging or they (transparant ASA) traverset traffic with QoS but don't support QoS modification/implementation in ...

I have a branch office set up were all traffic goes back to the core, iincluding internet acces. It has been working fine for a year, but recently I have started to see the firewalls Asa 5505 closing the connection and stopping the phone from answeri...

We have the need to support a Vidyo video conference unit that will need to comunicate thru our ASA(outbount connections).  We currently do a lot of the standard H.323 calls on our polycom systems.  The Vidyo docs state that it communicates using STU...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card