Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have recently completed a vulnerability assessment against IPS modules in an ASA  and have had a few vulnerabilities flag up. The Vulnerabilities are surrounding the Linux OS that the IPS sits on. Does anyone know if the OpenSSH can be upgraded...

Hi,We have network management server. I have configured SNMP on our Cisco ASA 5520 device accordingly. My network management server can view the Firewall and i have also added the device in the server list. But i cannot see the interface through the ...

Hi!  Its my first time to post here not sure how it works.Im having problems configuring Hairpinning thru WebVPN but it works with IPSEC.  For testing I tried to used same address-pool and split tunnel policy and already enabled same-security and na...

Hi,I have two 6500s in to different DCs both with a single IDSM-2 module, is it possible to the join the modules logically together so they are sharing the traffic analysis? Like you can if you put mulitple cards within the same 6500 chassis.Regards ...

m.renshaw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all!I was wondering if anyone new the difference out there between an ASA5510-k8 and k9. Is this a software or hardware version. If I was using 2 ASA's in failover/standby environment those the 2 need to match or can these be different. Any fee...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card