Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Still learning so bear with me.  I have 2 VLANs so far.   For vlan 1, I would like it use DNS server 1, and for Vlan 2, I would like it to use DNS server 2.  Purpose being is Vlan 1 runs Active Directory so it needs to serve as the DNS for that netwo...

EvanC75 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi; I have a test lab and want to integrate FMC 6.2.2.81 with ISE 2.2 (patch 5). Also I have an Internal MS CA server and have imported the CA root certificate into ISE and FMC already.  Now I want to generate CSR of FMC to get a FMC Server Certifica...

Dear All,   we've installed two 2130 FTDs in HA, managed with FMCv, we've configured a rule to block facebook & Youtube. on the Application tab we've selected HTTP & HTTPS plus on the URL tab we've added facebook.com & youtube.com urls. but the traff...

telesymbol by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,At my work we have buy new wan connection.The topology isSW_Core ----->FTD---->Outside wan1-2-3in the SW_Core are 3 vlan:WAN1 WAN2 WAN3 From  the FTD, WAN1 ----> can ping wan1 gwWAN2 ---> can ping wan2 gwWAN3 ---> cannot ping wan3 gw.and i don'...

ipv6x by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISE cannot join AD. I got below error messages. One of them mentions "Unreachable Server List:", its right. the dns ip address already changed. but I do not know where i can change the ip address in ISE accordingly. If this is case, can you show wher...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Up until now, we have been using port forwarding with an SFTP server on our local network to share and receive files from partners and vendors (not very secure I know), but we have switched to a Cisco network with a firewall now. What is a recommende...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card