Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have ASA 5516-x series device running with FTD code version 6.2.3 I was trying deploy the ACL policy changes via FMC but unfortunately I am getting the following error : Log All Connections : This rule requires a Base Compliance , but at least one ...

I am seeing asp packet drop on FTD in my captured logs for one of the website which user is trying to access on https. It is a intermittent issue where couple of time website is not opening or opening slow.1: 23:07:25.774770 802.1Q vlan#2926 P0 14X.X...

Chandresh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an FTD HA cluster which is added in Algosec for Optimization... recently i noticed that the object count and service count statistics are different for different members as shown in Algosec Config.Is there a way to verify this from Firewalls ?...

Azure FMC version 7.1, Firepower 2110 running FTD version 7.0.1, now only getting the below after a couple of initial successes for the the weekly FMC task.Scheduled Task: Download CRLStatus: Job failedFailure: Unable to download/move CRL file:The 's...

I am migrating from ASA to FTD where the ASA has Primary WAN (Outside) interface and Backup WAN (Backup interface) The ASA has S2S tunnels and also backup interface ACE's Mirrored from the outside primary interface. This is in place on the ASA so tha...

I am trying to re-mage an SFR module on an ASA but when I do a system install via ftp, I get a permission denied error. I have ruled out the FTP server as the issue as I am able to FTP to a totally different set of firewalls so that should rule out t...