Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI ,I have a PIX 535 connected through OFC to Cisco 2960 Switch.PIX end - G0 (SC type Connector) - Switch End - Gi1/0/28 (LC type connector) When I am pinging from either side, I am getting packet drops.  CRC error is increasing at PIX interface.Spee...

leninstcs by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Today at our Datacenter there was a very strange issue. So we were seeing many drops with servers that we had on one of our many cirucits. Only one circuit was affected. After troubleshooting through everything I realized that the issue was...

hi! I've a firewall with 4 nic card, 2 of those nics are connected to the public and private  dmz respectively. The remaining 2 nics are connected to the public internet and internal lan each.eg.Nic1 - Public  DMZ Nic2 - Private   DMZNic3 - Internet ...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When exporting configuration with the 'copy current-config' command the CCO password for auto-update is visible.Anyone know if there is a way to remove/encrypt/hide the password in that file?The password is not visible in CLI with 'show config' or...

Hello all,I have a strange problem with FWSM and maybe you can help with an advice.From time to time the firewall stops to process traffic, this happens occasionally without any reason – no new connections are established, sometimes established sessi...

Calin C. by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just configure my PIX 515E with version 7.0(4) and having problems to get traffic out on eth0 (if name outside). There is no problems between different VLAN ,all VLANs are configure on eth1. It is also possible to accass services on VLAN 10 (DMZ...

Hello All,We are planning to convert our 6509 chasis' into a VSS.Each chasis house an FWSM.The chasis are running the following IOS- Release 12.2(33)SXH8b and FWSM are at 3.2(Application software)We understand that the FWSM need to be upgraded but ar...

I inherited a network redesign project mid implementation and ran across an issue that I was not 100% sure able to be resolved.  Implementation is occurring in which the organization is changing over to a different ISP and we have some customers that...

larze2203 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card