Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I got a Pix 506E from work that we have stopped using. I want to configure it for my home network to learn more about the device and use it as my border device.I have pppoe internet that I read this will handle. I've looked around the site, and check...

I am trying to setup my very first ASA5505 and I cannot get it to pass traffic from the inside to the outside. I am not using NAT/PAT. Here is what I have done so far.ASA5505(config)# interface Vlan 1ASA5505(config-if)# nameif insideASA5505(config-if...

I have a new 5505 installed to a pretty small network.  I have the outside IP/mask/gateway from the provider, and I can see the other end or that connection as well as ping devices out on the internet from the console.What's a good rule of thumb for ...

WStoffel1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to run the "recover application-partition" on some IPS/IDS devices we have after a botched upgrade.  I have successfully completed this on a Cisco 4260 Sensor and all went well.. the remaining devices are IDSM-2 cards in 6509's.. my question i...

For Cisco IDSM2 module in cisco 6500 switch, the latest available signature version is IPS-sig-S479-req-E3.pkg in cisco website. I have applied the same in the device which is running 7.(0)1 E3. It worked fine for some days & now its showing that sig...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card