Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We have 2 x ASA5520 and I upgraded this to 8.2.2 last year, I see 8.2.5 and now 8.4 is out.  If we are having no issues, is it best just to leave it as it is?  I can see a couple of features I may find useful in 8.2.5, but 8.4 seems like a huge...

Ok i recently came into a situation where I wanted an ASA to do hairpin routing. Here is the situation. A client was running there internet through a partner's WAN. They do not have a layer3 switch/router, and the defautl gateway on there network ...

ryancolson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I try to save the configuration it displays the following error.Is it due to insufficient memory?MPF-ASA#wr memERROR: % Unrecognized commandMPF-ASA(config)# wr memBuilding configuration...Cryptochecksum: 81c514b8 9e95ee97 8b512148 b31377a4%Er...

Hi. I have csc but i don't can connect. Then i chose in ASDM "Trend Micro Content Security" and enter login i see error "Ip address of the management port is unrechable..." I enter ip address 10.10.20.254 and port 8443.______________________ciscoasa#...

Is it me or do vlans not work on the 4ge-ssm card. I can make vlans on the builtin interfaces and they work great.I can create VLANs on the 4ge-ssm interfaces but I can net get them to talk to anything.Anyone else see this happening?asa 5550 ver 8.4(...

kcmusa108 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card