Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello group,I am in the process of switching ISP's, well, not really switching but add a 2nd backup connection. My current connection is a 3 meg pipe and is configured on my ASA 5510 onterface ethernet0/0. My new services is a 50 meg pipe and I have ...

David Hunt by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a little help.  I lost the ability for my Web server (or any servers in the DMZ) to access the Internet. However, the Web server is still being used fine from the Internet. Here is my config, any help would be appreciated.ASA Version 8.4(2) !h...

Lon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to use port redirection to allow outside access to a internal web server. As far as I can see, everything is configured properly. The Open Port Checker tool from yougotsingle.com says that the port (80) is open. However when I goto access ...

Hi Everyone,I have an ASA5550 and have a few remote users using  the CISCO VPN client on their laptop to remote into our network.  How do I coonfigure the ASA to scan the remote host (ensure that they have an Anti-Virus program and it is up-to-date) ...

dacruzer1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to make a basic config on my 5520. The first goal is to make trafic from inside to outside.The internet address is 64.28.29.200 and the default internet gw is 64.28.20.193What am I missing since I can not get trafic from inside to the int...

torleif by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,im having pix 515 with os 708 & asdm 508 versions. assume i have few lines similar to the below.. I have installed the asdm for the first time and i am getting the errors as attached here...asdm group abcasdm group defasdm group ghinow i am u...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a large network with a bunch of partners in an MPLS cloud. All networks are behind an ASA. We use nat (inside) 0 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 because we perform nat translation at another point on the network.This particular subnet has a new ranges behind...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card