Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

folksi've posted a query on this yesterday but i tried a couple of things and seem to have got furtherif i point my collector (not mars) to the aip-ssm-20s management IP i get a connection and if i browse to it i can see the contents of the event sto...

folksi have a non-cisco sdee collector trying to get events from my asa5540 (aip-ssm-20)the collector's IP is in the acl on the aip-ssmhttps://10.x.x.x/cgi-bin/sdee-serverif i https to the url i get a prompt but once i logon, and i can see the accoun...

Hi everyone,I got a pair of ASA f/w's which are going to be in active/stanby configuration and the low security interfaces will connect to 2 seperate switches configured with separate vlan for each interface from the f/w. This allows for redundant co...

Greetings!   I'm currently on a project which uses FWSM modules on 6509 Chassis running VSS. I'm facing some dificulties to set remote admin access to the 6509 through 2 FW contexts from WAN. This should be a simple task but... What am I  missing?   ...

HelloI have NFS4 communication. I would like FWSM to perform NFS4 inspection - of course without payload which is encrypted (just port negotiations/control port). What can do FWSM with NFS4 ? I can not find any specific information. What is maximum N...

teknet7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL:When I setup Cisco ASA Identity Firewall finished.I create a ACL base on user.But it's can not effective.When I go to monitoring the Identity the usersI find the Status is Inactive.I search the reference,it's refer to must enable NETBIOS.How...

Hello I came across this site. I wanted to produce a better incoming ACL at  home and work to prevent known bad sites Here is their list of the Top 10 Global Spammers is out. The biggest  surprise on the list is Korea, as it takes over the number one...

we are getting a lot of such messages on our cisco881 router, we have firewall and ips services running on it... why are the packets coming out of order and is this alarming?*Sep 23 14:50:24.600: %FW-4-TCP_OoO_SEG: Dropping TCP Segment: seq:335347389...

Problem in enabling SNMP V3 on PIX with software 8.0(4). Command lookup tool provides information that 8.0(5) V3 configurations are introduced. 8.0(5) is not availbale for download in the cisco software download site. Suggestion/Advise are appriciabl...

All of a sudden when trying to access my pix 515e with the PDM I get the following Gateway FailureThe upstream server did not respond correctly to the request. The error was Connection timed out. Any ideas what to check or how to fix this problem?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I want to set up NAT with ASDM on ASA for a client and I can not make it work.Let me explain, I have several interface:Inside: 10.97.0.1 / 24Outside: 10.0.1.70 /24Interco: 192.168.6.1 /24Other Sites: 10.26.0.4 /24All routing in the network is ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card