Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

asa internal network with public ip

Hello,I need to create a separate internal network for a classroom inside our existing lan.  Topology is as follows:separate lan - 3560 - trunk - 3560 - asa5520 - internetMy requirements are;The separate lan will need one public ip for about 30 hosts...

Througput on a Cisco ASA 5510?

hello out thereI sit and wonder about how much I can push through an ASA5510 - HTTP traffic - ftp and everything else is running so close to "wire speed" as can be expected.I downloaded a "Test Module" from Ookla (www.ookla.com) - it is the same as u...

tiwang by Participant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACL in OR out direction

hi folksI wanna let some users  access outside application  through the firewall,so what is the proper config  for that?inside (sec 100)outside (sec 0)so  will the access-group applyed in direction on the outside or out direction on the inside interf...

Resolved! asa inbound access

hii am confused if we arehaving a public ip 199.X.X.11 of inside server given to its nic and is behind asa inside and asa external range doesnot fall into that will i be able to access this server from outside .the access list is applied on the outsi...

Drop with Packet Capture?help

Hi Folkshow to start troubleshoot the Below:the user source address 172.16.3.2 (Behind ASA-1the destination SIP Server: 10.100.100.100 (Behind ASA-2)packet-tracer input outside udp 172.16.3.2 4263  10.100.100.100 sipPhase: 1Type: ACCESS-LISTSubtype: ...

Ibrahim Jamil by Frequent Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.3 or 8.4

Hi, I'm a bit confused with the new ASA versions Cisco has published (8.3 and 8.4).What is supposed 8.2 users have to do?Cisco is not going to evolve 8.2 anymore? making it a must migrate to the new concept of NAT? or 8.2 with standard NAT will conti...

jmprats by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes