Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone and thankyou for taking the time to read this question.My company is bringing up a new accounting/Time and Attendance suite in November and the question of access as been asked over and over again.  They do not want to expose the webse...

Guys, can you help me ..In access list log we can know how much the access-list have been hit by traffic. In my firewall access-list there is a list doesn't hit by traffic. I want to delete my access-list which don't used for a month or more. Can I k...

I have imported a trusted wildcard certificate to a Cisco ASA 5510, that included the root and internediated CA Certs. Everything seems to have gone well but when I run a Nessus Vulnerability scan I receive the following. ||--- *** ERROR:|--- *** The...

Hi All,I am trying to implement a packet capture of the type "asp-drop" on a FWSM context but for some reason the FWSM is not accepting it.Below I have mentioned the command I am trying the error the FWSM is throwing at me.CUSTOMER-F1# capture TEST t...

Is there any way to use an asa 5510 to detect which computer on the inside of my network is connecting to ip 87.255.51.229.  I am being blacklisted for w win32/Zbot connection, I need to identify this computer and get it disconnected from the network...

crash5050 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Iam using ASA5510, and I would like to know if we should reset the number of Hits for ACL ?Actually this number increase in front of each ACL. Is there any specific configuration ?Thank you

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to understand this following sentence regarding zone-based firewalls on a Cisco router, why they are wrong,1. "Interface ACLs are applied before zone-base policy firewalls when they are applied outbound."2. "The firewalls can be configure...

Hi I'm trying to setup a zone based firewall. I can't seem to work out what is going wrong. I have added the class maps, policy map, extended acls, and have defined the zones and added the zones to the interfaces. Can anyone see why this wouldn't be ...

Hi,I have a cisco asa 5520 version 8.2. I found big problem with ping. I can't ping any internet ip with packet size bigger than 990. I checked runing again. I see config every thing fine. I can't ping bigger than 990 byte.How can do that. Could advi...

HiWhenever we browse for gmail, rediffmail etc the data reaches the our network. No access-list is created to allow into our networkBut when we browse for client website or access client servers it doesnot allow  .we have creat access-list to allow i...