Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,Yesterday I have changed the hostname of the CSM 4.1 windows server name from lets say "ABC" to "XYZ".Today I have problems with CSM, though services are running but I am not able to connect through client or through web browser.Any ideas wi...

xs.gautam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to push out recent firewall changes via the Cisco Security Manager and am getting an error:An error response from the device prevented successful completion of this operation. The device provided the following description: crypto ke...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have netflow configured on one of my ASA and it was working fine.  There was a changed made on it last night and since then apparently Netflow stopped working, however Netflow software (Solarwinds) is still showing the device up and still showing S...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, everyone!I'm installing a small "hosted" or "co-lo" style environment this week in our server room so that clients can host their servers with us, etc.Here's the basic layout.Internet ======>ASA5510======>3560 L3 switch======>2960 L2 switc...

Resolved! IPS smartnet

Hello i have two IPS devices . i use only one (second one i have as cold backup) . If i will purchase only one smartnet for my active IPS device will it be possilbe if my active IPS crashes to move my smartnet account to my backup IPS device? Thanks ...

Hello FWSM experts,An FWSM V4.1 blade is operating with 15 ip interfaces, each one with its specific access list. The security managers say that maintaining a single ACL instead of 15 would represent a significant improvement. For that reason they su...

Hi.. I am looking to configure my FWSM as a dhcp relay agent.The Cisco doc. as below mentions that "Note There is a limit of 100 active DHCP bindings when configuring a dhcp relay using the dhcprelay enable command."Does this mean that I cannot have ...

Hello,I just created a remote access vpn on my ASA5510 "8.4(2)8". But I'm not sure the exception for the NAT is correct, it's working but it's more about the security (with the old version I used explicit exception rules).In the lan side there is a s...

Hi all :I have a command line from ASA 5505 like below :nat (inside) 0 access-list NO_NATThe problem is I cannot see any matching ID of 0 at the (outside) like :nat (outside) 0  xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnother problem is there is also no any access list with th...

Resolved! 5510 8.4 and ICMP

So I have my shiny new (used, but new to me) 5510 finally working and installed in my dev network. I need to have icmp (ping and trace route) available from the inside network. I googled and found a few articles on how to do it. I tried modifying the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card