Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a cisco ASA firewall.Outside - Connected to Internet.DMZ- Connected to servers which open up connections to the Inside zone.Inside - secure applications.Scenario 1when request from the Internet hits the firewall public OUTSIDE ip. I nat it ...

Hi everyone.. please kindly help. We are using 4240 as a IDS at the moment and are looking to enable the IPS capability in near future.   However we only have one IPS on our site. For resiliancy we have 2 entry/exit points with 1 asa at each entry po...

Hi forumers'i am quite new to IPS. few quesiton to ask01. i install and configure the AIP-SSM-01 on my ASA unit, is it operating accordingly (attach 01 IPS)02. the virtual sensor 0 event action i set show as attached (attach 02 VS), is it meaning to ...

Hi,Since I migrate my Firewall with an ASA 5510 and I ve got some probleme with HTTP dowload from LAN. (The HTTP Browsing is good and I've no problem from DMZ).My Bandwith has been divided by two. I have got a 2Mb SDSL connexion.I use NAT to translat...

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured 20 route in ASA 5520. The CPU usage goes to 100 % at the moment when we add a specific route.route inside 10.254.101.0 255.255.255.0 10.254.102.254 1This is the same case when we add this route at the first cli or as the 10th cli o...

Hi everyonewith the 5550 we get 4 gig ports on slot 0 and 8 gig ports on slot 1, also a fast ethernet management interface port. The documentation states that only 8 ports can be active at any one time but does that exclude this manament port so that...

HiCan anyone tell me if can you log on to the firewall with the enable_15 account remotely via a Cisco IPSec VPN client?Similarly, how do you restrict access to the ADSM to the local LAN for the enable_15 account?Is there a way to tell when a user la...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card