Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! inside to outside

I am setting up a pair of 5520 in A/S mode but the traffice from inside to outside seems blocked somehow. asa01# sh run : Saved:ASA Version 8.3(1) !hostname asa01enable password LFJ8dTG1HExu/pWQ encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interfa...

Hi Guys,What does the following statement means on the pix firewall ? For exampleglobal (outside) 2 67.75.236.193-67.75.236.194 netmask 255.255.255.240Does the above mean that we have got two address 67.75.236.193 and 67.75.236.194 for the firewall t...

Hello,Here are the configs for failover:PRIMARYfailover lan unit primaryfailover lan interface failover GigabitEthernet0/3failover interface ip failover 192.168.3.1 255.255.255.0 standby 192.168.3.2failover link failover GigabitEthernet0/3failoverSEC...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am trying to add a username to the local database for remote VPN connection but always i get this error when I addEncrypted password is of incorrect lengthUsername addition failed.Can you help me to solve this problem?ThanksMukundh

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

alright folks, i'm new with the asa's...i'm familiar with the FWSM's on 6500's and pix...I'm running Version 8.3(2) and i wanted to setup nat-control and use of identify nats for advertising inside subnets to my outside networks.the old command was s...

Hello,Is it possible to manage (via the ASDM) my ASA from a *inside* LAN to the *outside* interface? I know this might sound crazy but believe me, I have good reasons.Just to show you:                                            inside if             ...

Hello Friends,I have applied a static Nat for 1  of the server in DMZ interface , I have done proper static Nat and also given for port 80 traffic on outside access list,The strange thing is when i do capture on my outside interface for public IP i r...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,can anyone guide me to configure ASA 5510 as belowinside users should communicate with Hosts on the DMZ Zone and at the same time they should go for internet towards outside interfaceASA with 8.3(1)default security levelsattached is the digram for...

rafat0426 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! firewall failove

hi all,i two 5550 firewall set up for redundance purpose . in failover we define two different ip add one for primary and one for secondary .exampleinterface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address xxxx.0.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 standb...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card