Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTP

I am trying to NAT my FTP to the outside.  I can't get to that IP.  Am I missing something?  I have FTP allowed in access rules. For NATstatic NATinside  - to the internal IPOutside - external IPI can ping the server from firewall internally.  What ...

I have recently setup the Botnet Traffic Filter on my ASA 5510.  Today my report showed 1 connection logged to tcp >8192.  My question is how do I find the associated ip's that go along with that particular entry.  When I look at top infected host no...

Greeting AllWith ASA phone proxy, we setup a nat (one-to-one) with tftp address of the Publisher, however when a phone got it`s config file , it will have the private ip of the CallManager !!!How can we solve thatany ideas pleaseThanks

folksi have a basic nat query on an asa 8.2 i'm hoping you can help withi've a dynamic nat to translate all traffic from the inside to outside to the external interface's IPi also have a number of inside to outside exempts for some public IPs i have ...

Resolved! CBAC on Router

I have a remote site router on which I will be running CBAC. This remote site is connected to HQ through MPLS. All IP outbound traffic from remote site should be permitted. Incoming traffic coming into the site from HQ will be firewalled. The remote ...

Hi, we have upgraded our ASA from 8.0.2 - 8.2.4 and started having intermittent isseus with Lotus Domino. The emails wil lnot go thru for random email domains. We suspected that there is a issue with esmtp and we disabled the inspection. The emails s...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have multiple servers patted behing a single Public IP address. My issue here is that when i try to ping the patted public IP from internet, i get TTL expired in transit, even the trace does not get complete.Please help me on this.I am attac...

Hi,We currently have a remote site connected over a site to site VPN to a PIX 515e at our head office. We also have a client to site VPN that also terminates at the same PIX on the same outside interface.We are in the process of testing the Cisco IP ...

Resolved! no alarm from IPS

Hello,We're using AIP-SSM-40, Version 7.0(2)E4.We send traffic from all interfaces to the IPS. When we test it with sigID 2004, we don't have any alarm.the configuration on the ASA is as follow :access-list inside_mpc extended permit ip any anyclass-...

Hello,I have two  strange problem, please help me for success.static (DMZ,outside) 82.X.X.X 10.1.1.1 netmask 255.255.255.255access-list outside extended permit tcp any object-group WEB-SERVERS eq www access-list outside extended permit tcp any object...