Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All ,            By default ASA box point to radius authenthication port UDP 1645 on cisco ACS box for end user uthentication . It possible to have TACACS authentication for end user while connecting  to VPN .     If we use tacacs as protocol for ...

Hi,we tried to enable debugging ospf events on an FWSM but when we check the logs from the syslog, there is no ospf related logs.Below is the logging config from FWSM;logging onlogging timestamplogging standbylogging buffer-size 4096logging monitor i...

Resolved! ASA upgrade

Hi Team, I am forced to upgrade my ASA 5520 software from 7.1 - 8.2 or higher, as I am not familiar with ASA I need expert opinions.. I have following concerns regarding the upgrade if anyone familiar with please help. 1-Do I need to worry about the...

shijuuu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! URL Filtering

Dear Support-Team,I had ASA-CSC-10-PLUS device and i want to implement URL filtering.Will give me example CLI configuration guide.How to filter URLs with regular expressions.Will you give me example documentation for all these????How many URLs will b...

I understand that all traffic from the inside int to the outside int is allowed by default (if the security level of the inside interface is higher than the outside interface). Does that rule apply bi-directionally or do I need to create a rule that ...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card