Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are currently adding a 50Mbps cable line for a client who at the moment has a T1. Mail will continue to be delivered over the T1, but we want to use the cable line as the default interface for all other traffic. I plan on doing this using SLA's an...

I am seeing some DNs issues and the following message on the ASAI believe this may have something to do with EDNSO.As I understand it, EDNSO can use packet sixes up to 4096?How do I allow traffic to pass through to the DNS server I have inside my net...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Intel Pro NIC in teaming mode.When that machine accesses the internet I get recorded:-Received ARP request collision from 192.168.30.12/001b.2182.23c1 on interface inside on the Cisco.I think it is becuase it picks up the MAC's from the NI...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I've recently been seeing some issues on an 877W running c870-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T4.bin.  With certain sites (YouTube for example) we see transfer rates ramping up to around 6.5Mbps, which is close to the sync rate of the ADSL connecti...

Hi there,can somebody tell me if it´s possible to backup a vpn3000 config and its certificate/generated keys in case of hardware failure. If not i have to generate new keys, get a new certificate and tell this all my clients, routers, firewalls ? (w...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card