Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I was wondering what it means when the action field in an event detail screen says: "shunRequested+denyPacketrequestedNotPerformed". Does that mean the configured response to an event wasn't executed? If so, how can I find out why? I was also wond...

jaysoo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Need help with ASA

hello All,Recently i purchased 2 ASA 5505 for my network. I am Having 2 Internet connections. I am connected ISP 1 to ASA 1 & ISP 2 to ASA 2.I want to use ASA 1 For Site-to-Site VPN & ASA 2 for Internet Connection. I am also having Cisco Catalyst 356...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to uninstall the 4.8 NAC agent from a Mac running OS X 10.6 so I can downgrade to the 4.7.3 agent for testing.  When I follow the instructions in the documentation for components to delete in order to uninstall the client, then I reboot and st...

jmeggers by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i got complient from our ISP that their was Unauthorized Access Attempts from IP 38.111.111.1 (firewall IP). The ISP is saying they got complient address 38.111.111.1  conducting scanning/hacking NT known exploits, port scanning and/or spiderin...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am having only Cisco ASA 5510 in my network. I am also having 2 Internet links. I want to use one link For Site-to-Site VPN & other Link for Internet.So i need to do Load Balancing on ASA.Is ASA 5510 Supports Load Balancing ?  if not whts...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRan into a troublesome thing today that I really cant explain.<CPE> - <ASA5510> - <Catalyst 3750>Vlan's 1,5,1003750 has  SVI's on all those vlans, one physical interface configured as trunk towards the ASA5510ASA5510 has the following setupETH0/0 -...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two of my SSM sensors running on 7.0.2 and recently turned on Global Threat Correlation. Network Participation Status shows as OK. Under Counters under Network Participation - All are showing zero. Under Global Correlation Updates, Status of L...

I am attempting to setup an ip sla. I have a vpn tunnel to another site that I want to have traffic on at all times to prevent that tunnel from ever going down. I created this sla and the tracking object. Typically you would apply this tracking objec...