Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

The ASDM folder

This is more of an announance than anything. Here is the question/problem. If I sign into my computer as me, and launch the ASDM launcher, I get a .asdm folder  (which has the log information) put on my desktop. If I sign into my computer as say the ...

philtukey by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5550 nat + routing problem

Good Afternoon folks,In attached, are my network diagram and my "show run" , and my problem isMy server (172.16.3.1) cant ping or access the other server (172.16.4.1). What is wrong??Before I put the nat rule (nat (inside) 1 172.16.4.0 255.255.255.0)...

NAC SNMP MAC notification traps not being sent

I have the switch set up for mac notification, and the switch has the below config. But no mac notification traps get sent to the CAM.interface GigabitEthernet1/0/24 switchport access vlan 800 switchport mode access snmp trap mac-notification added s...

neubar by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FWSM shun

Hi AllWe have problems with the FWSM shun sent by IPS that sometimes they seem to stick in there forever and don't automatically clear. Alot of them are recurring and are positive shuns, but there are a few that shouldn't be shunned and they don't cl...

mj11 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDSM2 inline vlan pair mode

I am working with the IDSM-2, We have Cisco 6509 with CSM & FWSM, We are planning IDSM-2 in Inline vlan pair mode and now i want to monitor the traffic which is coming through Outside Interface of the FW contthat is vlan160 in inline vlan pair mode ...

isgphyd12 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510 and web camera access

I have a ASA 5510 firewall on the outside of my network.  I can view a web camera internally after logging into the camera with no problems.  On the firewall I created a NAT entry to connect a extenal IP to view the web camera from a public IP.  For ...

cwiuser01 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firewall Help

Can someone please help me with the following Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall entry?Basically, I want to be able to go to a browser from an external site and type, https://<externalserverip>, and from there it would be redirected from 443 to 8443 to the inte...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: