Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,Please answer the following queries:1) Can Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall be Hang?2) If yes, then what relevant steps are required to diagnose the hardware problems and how can it be rectify. If this problems appears then the failover firewall...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISP redundancy

Hi,I have two question;1. Does any of the new code of ASA support running teo diffirent ISP in Active-active mode.i.e both ISP running simultanously?2. Presently running ASA.One ISP terminating the and few servers in DMZ and statically natted to publ...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just configured the clientless SSL VPN portal on a 5520 and eveything is working just fine. Authentication is checked by Cisco ACS (software and appliance.)The question is: Is it possible to prevent user from selecting a wrong group (connecti...

Hi,My question is that I have a pair of FWSM that resides on a 6509 and when the primary went down the secondary was active.When the primary came up, the secondary was still the active FW. Here is the config for the primary and secondary part on the ...

folksi'm looking for some advice on a nat issue on a asa 5540 8.2.1i have a global nat to the outside interface which nats all the trafficfrom the inside to the outside interface addressi now have a requirement to allow the network on my external int...

I have a ASA5520.  I created an authorization policy for users connecting using the VPN client which is installed on laptops.  It is pretty basic.  Radius just checks that they are a memeber of a group and then they get access.  I want to use the SSL...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,              I have to establish s2s vpn to my client networks my internal network 192.168.1.x 255.255.252.0 would require access to entire 10.0.0.0/8 client network via s2s vpn , But client does nt want us to send real IP source to access t...

I'm in the process of setting up VPN.  The setup is easy but ACL's can be rather difficult to get working correctly even when something is missing.  It seems I can ping and access my server network.  I can access and ping my core switch with no probl...

rbill1967 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tested from iPad Cisco client using 3G is specifically looking for IKE NAT-T to be enabled to establish the remote VPN tunnel.My case is as belowI'm using ASA 5520 without IKE NAT-T enable but for IPSEC I have NAT-T enabled for some tunnel and for ...

hi halijenn / experts,I want to configure NAT for the Network 192.168.16.0/24 to destination 192.168.41.2/32 which must be translated to  2.2.2.2.Also few of the servers addresses on 192.168.16.0/24 must be translated to different NAT addresses to al...