Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiwe are having ASA firewall on which 3 (ISP) links are terminated.(There is no router in between)If end user wants to choose perticular ISP for internet access . How can route traffic to perticular interfaceIs PBR is possible on ASA?or is there is a...

I am configuring a Cisco ASA 5505 I still have access to the firewall through my pre installed ASDM, but if I try and web broswe I get page cannot be displayed and the following entry in my firewall6Sep 06 201013:57:5210.0.1.775304810.0.1.90443Teardo...

Hi There,I'm still finding my way around Cisco firewalls at the moment, and could use a little help regarding tracking clients usage.What I'm after is a list of internal IP addresses, and the total download / upload stats from them.I had a look at th...

Hi all,I recently upgraded a router to asa5505. I did a static NAT for a particular private ip address to public ip as below.static (inside,outside) public_ip private_ip netmask 255.255.255.255However when this is done, this particular server could n...

donnie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure the ASA to forward a packet with a destintion port of 80 to a destination port of 8080, without translating the original destination IP address?

Hi Community,I've prepared a scenario for test environment to clear some doubts, please see the attached image.You can I have 3 interface on ASA and web server with a public ip address.My question is that1. When someone will try to access this webser...

Hi all,My HQ office has site to site vpn established with all our subsidiaries.Is it possible for the subsidiaries to communicate with each other using the site to site vpn link to HQ without creating another site to site vpn link between subsidiarie...

donnie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,I've an Cisco ASA 5520 with following interfaces setup:Outside (0) 78.93.*.*Inside ( 100) 10.1.2.20Now I am planning to setup dmz and there will be webserver in that zoneI need help for two things:1. How do I allow people accessing this ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card