Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

i have a query regardin bypass. Suppose i have a hardware failure or power supply down for IPS , do IPS 4255 bypass the traffic by default or we need to add some extra hardware .thanks for your input

Hi,I have configured the IPS appliance for inline VLAN pairing. What will happen if the IPS appliance powers down?Will the traffic flow correctly without inspection?BRAdi

adidibra1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.My name is wan tae kim in korea.I have the question to idsm problem.Is using idsm by ips mode in our customer.Cpu1 will be continued in 100% state but does not know cause.Is used by Inline mode but need Configuration verification.I want t...

w.t.kim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pix Firewall 515e

Hello,I have a client with PIX 515e that is licensed as Failover Only Active/Standby. The main firewall is completely dead. I can get things up and running again by failover active command but after a reboot or after a period of time it goes back to ...

miguel by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes