Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

memory usage : 94%Firewall has 64 MB RAM.Version 8.0.3I disabled threat detetection and buffer logging, but no change. Rebooted two weeks ago and a decrease to only 88%. Now it is back up to 94%.any idea why high memory usage, or how to troubleshoot ...

Hello,Just want to clear how can I configure the NAC to direct the user to the untrusted interface of CAS automatically.Now, I am manually entering the ip of the untrusted interface to my internet explorer before I can have NAC agent to download.How ...

Hello,I have 2 ASA 5520's in active standby mode, they are on IOS 8.2(2) and have 512mb of memory. For some reason the memory usage went from 70% to 85% at 4pm yesterday.  When I look back at the the changes at that time all I did was add a subnet to...

Hi,I am setting up a zone-based firewall and NAT for inbound public traffic to internal private IP addresses.  I am using a 2911 router with all the security bells and whistles. Do I set the destination as the public address or the private? I found a...

i'm having all sorts of problems w/ VPN stability on the 8.2 and 8.3 IOS lines for my ASA.  should i take it back down to 7.0.8?  this is really pissing me off.  what's up w/ all the bugs?

mbazan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup NAT hairpin for inside hosts to use the public IP of the inside webserver as follows:inside client:10.156.16.28webserver: 172.22.35.10 NAT's to 24.x.x.xI used these commands:same-security-traffic permit intra-interfacestatic (inside,inside...

when designing DMZ we usually put a dedicated L2 switch for connectivity between firewall interfaces and public servers...and we create vlans in this switch according to DMZ..what risk can be found if i create these L2 vlans in our collapsed distribu...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reg. routing issue

Hi halijenn / pkampana / allI have an issue where there are overlapping networks at inside and outside of ASA hence is it possible in the ASA that i can segregate the traffic by means of routing or NATTING ?(192.168.16.0) Router (at WAN Branch) -----...

Hi,we have bought the CSC modules few years back and now the licence has been expired few months back. we used the CSC for only a month when we bought just to test these and after that they are left without doing anything and expires. Now we would li...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card