Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,I have a ADSL router ahead of my firewall OUTSIDE INTERFACE and ADSL is doing natting for the users who are going to the internet ,i want to disable natting for internal users on my firewall, As if now i have a INTRANET connectivity from my DMZ...

Dear sir,I need to verify whether my IPS signature is being updated or not, How can i check using CLI mode on that sensor(ASA-5510-AIP)Any help will be appreciated.And, As I attached a picture, this is the wizard of IPS  Automatic signature Update,I ...

i have an IDS 4215 ,and i want that it give me a warnning when users make authentification windows or actice directory to some servers.should i add a signature or what?and i want to specify the servers which the warnning will be available.

I have dual firewalls on either end of my DMZ and would like for my DMZ hosts to serve up content to both internal and public users. My issue is that I'm not sure how to simplify the routing.I have my DMZ host with a default gateway of the public fir...

hiI have problems with my asa5520 ver7.2(4) - routed, firewall. the problem is the server behind inside interface has timeout when it talks to server front of outside interface. the timeout problem include server's batch job report system time out, a...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain how to make CSM work with newer versions of the ASA firmware releases.I have upgraded the version to 3.3.1 service pack 1 and under the target os version does not show anything for the 8.3 product line.It also doesn't show anythin...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes