Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!We've  purchased a used Cisco PIX 515E firewall that we are using to replace a  previous firewall of the same model. I have successfully copied the  configuration from the old unit to the new via TFTP. Everything appears  to be working normally...

Hi everyone!I'm planning to design a security system for my company like this. I do not have experence so someone plese help me to correct this.1. Externall firewall: Working as IPS (anti worms, virus, trojan, VPN, FTPS, HTTPS) with database updated-...

Can someone help me understand this error message I saw in syslog?  We had a problem with a network outage and while looking through logs to see if the firewalls failed over I found this message coming from the secondary firewall....%ASA-6-210022: LU...

slug420 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I would like to know the following ASA and SSM-40 configuration meeting the standard configuration and please let me knowhow do i further do advance config to get out of this IPS module.Also I am using IME 6.2 tool to monitor ASA -SSM 4...

HI,I have following scenarion I wounder if someone could guide me. I have two servers in DMZ (on same subnet) both servers have static defined NAT entries on the firewall. I want to access one server from another using public IP but doesn't seem to w...

I have ASA5510 configured with two ether 0/0 and ether 0/1 redundant (full duplex) connected to   switch with 1000f Full duplex.  Problem was encountered when performing a scp from one zone going to another zone, the CPU would spike up to 50 percent ...

I am having issues resolving dns and I am thinking it is my nat configuration.I have a cisco asa 5510 with these settingsOutside / inside / dmz1 / dmz2On my outside iface i have an ip of 192.168.1.### <--- this ip address goes to the ISAinside iface ...

Hello Guys, I ´ve tried to add CAS server into a CAM but I got an error that saysFailed to add server: Maximum limit for Clean Access  Servers supported has been reachedbut the CAM has a super manager License present along with a Manager Failover Lic...

OK .. I am have an odd issue I am unable to figure out. I have a new ASA 5520 that we implemented last week. I have the standard inside, DMZ, outside interfaces set at security levels of 100, 40 and 0 respectively. I have an ACL for inside traffice a...

bberry by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes