Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I have a cisco pix 501 sitting on our network, everything is working as should and to be honest its a great little firewall.Following a recent upgrade to some in house software we now require TCP port 2001 to be open, and im not 100% sure...

Hi,During my Demo of the NAC solution I'm having a hard time with NAC's AD SSO. I have already added the AD on the server and the status is "STARTED" but when i logged on to the machine it doesn't perform SSO. I have checked that the CAS is not liste...

Hello CommunityWhile working at a customer site today, we opened up another interface on our ASA here and named the interface WAN.  The WAN interface has a security level of 30.Currently we have a 3750 switch connected to the WAN interface with a man...

Hello,I am running a pair of fwsm 3.2(13). We have an access-list to control the aaa match authentication thru a radius server. Right now, static rules defined on the access-list to bypass authentication didn't work. Everyone is force to authenticati...

Hi,I've been troubleshooting a traceroute issue going through an ASA 5520.  Using the capture and trace function i discovered the problem was with the nat excempt rule dropping the packet. I have a nat 0 rule specifying the next hop router IP and spe...

I've been looking for a way to filter macs on the lan side of a 871 router.  The following works to deny a list of mac's from passing traffic.class-map match-any macfilter match source-address mac hhhh.hhhh.hhhhpolicy-map macfilter class macfilter   ...

hi,I read an interesting statement on http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps4077/products_data_sheet0900aecd801e6a45.html:• Unique network collaboration-Enhances scalability and resiliency through network collaboration, including efficient...

folksi need more ports on an asa 5540 cluster and rather than adding more ports i was going to configure subinterfacesi already have a configuration on my physical interface so i'll remove this, create a new subinterface and then configure it with th...

HeloWith asdm 6.2 (8.2(2)) the config tab is removed with the privilege statements below, but apparantly it doesn't work with asdm 6.3(1) (8.3(1)). Any ideas  for fixing that - I want to grant access to read-only Botnet filter information ? Thanks /J...

jjoensen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Pix 501 licensing

Anyone know if (and how) licenses between 2 identical Pix devices can be transferred to just one of them. My problem is that I have 2 Pix 501s.... one has VPN-3DES-AES enabled, but only 10 inside hosts allowed. The other has Unlimited inside hosts, b...

mikentosh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're receiving a multitude of the following syslog ID & description, on our edge ASA:%ASA-4-507003: tcp flow from inside:<output omitted> to outside:<output omitted> terminated by inspection engine, reason - inspector reset unconditionally.Based on ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card