Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shun query

Running an ASA5520 7.0(8) Started to experience problems with connectivity between 2 interfaces and one host.Checking my shuns the ASA show I have an entry similar to this. shun (net2) 4.4.4.4(server) 0.0.0.0 0 0 04.4.4.4 = Public address on one of o...

I've been fighting an issue for months where my other offices haven't been able to reach our internal web portal sporadically.  I haven't had time to devote to the issue, because it was sporadic and I always had something else that took a higher prio...

it by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a 5550 that I'm going to be setting up failover on when we get our second one soon. I have a couple of questions:1.) The current 5550 that we have has a public presence. Do I need to configure the standby with a physical public address als...

Hi,What's different between CON-SUSA-IPS4260 & CON-SUSW-IPS4260? If we want to purchase second year of support for IPS4260 ( include H/W maintenance, S/W upgrade, signature upgrade ), which part number I must to purchased?Best Regards,Jackson Ku

Hi,I have an ASA5520 with 3 contexts one is the default route for the two others contexts. To interconnect them, I created a VLAN Interface in the system context that is shared with the 3 contexts. I can see the interface in each context. I can ping ...

Hello,we are running an ASA firewallsystem and gettingTeardown TCP connection 56410XXX for outside:XX.XX.XX.XX/1521 to  inside_demo003:XX.XX.XX.XX/1199 duration 0:00:00 bytes 3334 Flow closed by  inspectionAnyone can tell me, the"closed by inspection...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card