Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 4 sites  that has only thinclients an ASA 5505 and a 3550-24-pwr switch, all are connected to a FIOS connection. I am using the ASA doing DHCP and it is the default gateway at all sites. We are putting all sites on a MPLS network and using t...

servnj by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am doing some NMAP regular recoinnassance tests through our ASA w/IPS.  These tests are unfortunately going through the IPS even after enabling drop on signatures 3002, 2157, and 4003.  Wireshark applications show that NMAP uses tcp as opposed t...

Hi,Just wish to verify if IPS definition/signature files depends on ASA or SSM versions.If i have a def file from an ASA 5540 SSM-IPS 20 can i use that on my other ASA 5520 SSM-IPS 20 or 10?Thanks.

Resolved! ASDM and HA ASA

I have 2 ASA 5520's set up in an Active/Standby scenario.   The link between them is but a mere cross-over cable.   The failover works fine.   it fails over and picks up without missing a beat.   My question is....if the primary fails over to the sec...

jonesl1 by Beginner
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have three ASA5520 with AIP-20 modules all with active licenses.  Originally I had two in an HA Active/Standby configuration.  Unfortunately during our Data Center move one of the firewall was damaged and would not boot.  I purchased a replacement ...

mpitogo by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to any ip from dmz to inside or inside to dmz using own ip without NAT, so i type the following sentense to ASA.  static (inside, dmz) 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0however, amost all pc in dmz fail to ping each others and I noticed tha...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: