Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! static nat

when using static identity NAT's, what is the best way to descirbe or read the actual statement.  exp: static (inside,outside) 10.1.1.0  10.1.1.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 I read this as follows: when traffic is inbound (outside interface) the interface...

We are trying to figure out exactly what route to take with the following scenario.We would like to implement IP SLA to monitor latency. Setting this up is not an issue. When the latency goes above a certain threshold the router fires off an SNMP tra...

Hi all,I am trying to upgrade an ASA-SSM-10 running version 5.1 software.I have set up an FTP server using Serv-u and can connect to it successfully.When I attempt to upgrade using the following command, I get the error below.sensor(config)# upgrade ...

glewin1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have 4 interfaces. 1 outside interface and 3 inside interfaces (DMZ20, LAN2, LAN3). I need permit traffic between all inside interfaces at least for the beginning - this works fine now, NAT for internet from all inside interfaces to out...

it_servis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect out from behind my PIX-515 (v6.3.5) to a client's site using PPTP.  They have a Win2K3 server running RRAS, using MSCHAPv2 authentication.  Their firewall (an AT&T-provided router) simply has port 1723 forwarded to the RRAS serv...

cooperben by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Netpros,I am getting this error when I trying to re-image the IDSM-2 in maintenance partition. Actually I dont know the password for the administrator account and re-image was only option according to documentation. This is the step i am following...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card