Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anybody know if the NAC Appliance API operation getuserinfo gives info about the out of band users as well as the inband users. There is an op getoobuserinfo that returns info specifically about the OOB users, however the documentation appears t...

If using the client-update for an ASA 5505 then is this truly an automatic update at the time of tunnel establishment? Will the asa automatically change the boot system and asdm commands and reload ?  I also see that its just not the ASA 5505 support...

i am configuring a policy on the  Cisco clean access , & i need to know if cisco nac can check the following points  :1- CD ROM, floppy Disk to be check if it is disabled or enabled. if enabled prevent the access2- Check for USB devices connected to ...

Hi,Following on from my previous conversation market "NAT on ASA not working" I've got another question. I've got vpn clients that only need to access rdp to the servers, at least for now. Shoud I run static commands as follows:static (inside,dmz) 10...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This will be interesting but I'll throw this out there. It seems on the ASA 5550, the module that ships with it is 8 physical ports yet 4 of them are used, no biggie here. The thing that is interesting is that this blade is the only blade that can be...

Hi Guys,I want to configure failover between two ASA's. Do I have to use a switch between them to configure failover. I know in earlier days it was a must to have a switch between the pix's to configure failover. How about with the ASA's Do I need to...

I notice there is a new version of the ASA appliance software, 8.0.5.ED.Is there a reason someone would use that version instead of 8.2.1.ED? We're using two 5540 primarily for terminationg IPSec VPNs on and they are both at 8.2.1.ED,so I'm just curi...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have had two incidents with firewall rules recently.  First, we had an access rule that was not working.  On a whim, we moved it to the top of the list.  It began working.  We moved it back down to the bottom of the list.  It continued to work.Tod...

brobson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes